At AgSales Australia we take your privacy and confidentiality very seriously. We adhere to the Privacy Act 1988. As you can understand, in order for us to be able to provide the best customer service there is certain information we need from you.
The following information is what we will collect in order to be able to process your sales:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- We will not sell or pass your information on to a third party.
- We will not use your information for purposes other than to complete AgSales Australia business.
- We will not contact you unless you have signed up for our Newsletter or to learn more information at times other than for business purposes.
- We will keep your information on file for 7 years on file which is protected by Anti-fraud software. After 7 years we will delete your data.
- We will also keep a hard copy of your information including sales in a locked filing cabinet in a locked office. This information will be shredded after 7 years.
If you have any queries or concerns about your information being breached please do not hesitate to contact us on: 0429008301